Note to New Members ×

pusbag coming to hood 5-11-14

Pusbag

I am in portland for business lectures on May 8-10 . Might as well do a day at hood. Putting the word out looking for discount lift tickets and some carving buddies.

Hey Russ, cool! I'll probably have to be at work on May 8/9, but could definitely head up on the 10th or 11th. Meadows will be weekends only when you're here; I can get you buddy passes for $49/day. Not sure how many riding days you'll have, but Timberline spring passes are $99 and they're open every day until the end of May.

Let me know where you want to ride and we'll meet up!

Russ.

I don't know day to day when I am going up. If I do go up on May 10th or 11th you would be welcome to a buddy pass for sure.

Bryan

You might post on MHM ride board, less traffic than in years past but still where the most action is, little or no traffic on the Timberline ride board thread this season.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you decided where you will ride ? Meadows I presume? I am dealing with back issues, hopefully one of our locals can help with buddy passes.

I am happy to have folks over for a beer, let me know what works for you. Just not on Mother's day unless it is after 7PM .

Bryan

Ok in the car headed to Portland. Buddy passes sound good since I'm not a rich guy. If you guys got some buddy passes let me know. Hope to see you all even if its for beer at Bryans.

Hey Russ, sounds like you settled on heading up on Sunday, right? Meadows or Timberline? I haven't been up for a few weeks, so I'm not really sure how things are riding / which would be better. I am going to have to work all weekend (sucks!), but I'm hoping I can sneak out for a few hours to join you on the mountain.

I can definitely hook you up with a Meadows buddy pass, but I have to be there -- pass holders get them on their accounts like credits, they're not physical tickets. It looks like the ticket window price this weekend is $49 -- not sure if the buddy pass pricing will be better than that or not.

At any rate, LMK where you're thinking about heading up. I have a phone number for you that ends in 8023 -- is that still right?

Hope to see you this weekend!

Oh yeah, Octavio really wanted to join, but he has a soccer match on Sunday at 11, so he's out unless you wind up riding tomorrow. :(

Edited by Dan

Looks like they lowered the lift prices , including the buddy pass, for the last few days.

FYI

Oh yeah, look at that! I was so distracted by the awesome carver in the background that I missed the blurb about buddy pricing :)