Note to New Members ×

UPZs - Virus Limited Edition MP28

Thugsta

For sale - UPZs - Virus Limited Edition MP28 (Black)

I really wanted these boots to work out for me but they ended up being too small. I wear a street shoe size of 11. The shells are brand new, never been used and the liners are Deeluxe liners MP28, molded one time.

The boots have the following markings on the shells:

THE UPPER SHELL IS MARKED 8.5-12.5

THE LOWER SHELL IS MARKED 8.5-9.5

ON THE OUTSIDE NEAR THE HEEL THEY ARE MARKED 312 MILLIMETERS

Let me know if you have any questions. $350 plus shipping.

post-7531-141842412516_thumb.jpg

post-7531-141842412519_thumb.jpg

post-7531-141842412522_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thugsta

Have you measured your foot ? I'm wearing size 12 and according to Stratton's boot fitter I should use 28-28.5 shell.

Very interested. In fact I'd like to be First in line shipping to upstate New York Cadyville.

I measured my foot on a piece of paper and I'm 11" & 3/16" which converts to a 28.42 cm. That's just over 11 inches but I also have a wide foot. My foot fits in the shell but it doesn't fit in the shell with the liner.

I measured my foot on a piece of paper and I'm 11" & 3/16" which converts to a 28.42 cm. That's just over 11 inches but I also have a wide foot. My foot fits in the shell but it doesn't fit in the shell with the liner.

Your foot is shorter than mine and I wear that exact shell.

My foot is very wide and I have a very high instep.

I'm not trying to stop a sale just letting you know a bootfitter (I haven't needed one) can expand a smaller shell but they really can't shrink one too large.

Your foot is shorter than mine and I wear that exact shell.

My foot is very wide and I have a very high instep.

I'm not trying to stop a sale just letting you know a bootfitter (I haven't needed one) can expand a smaller shell but they really can't shrink one too large.

No worries, and thanks for the info. I was just messaging Maxlanaudiere about the boots and I'm just curious what size foot do you have Lonbordin in cm and what size street shoe do you wear?

Here's a sizing chart for UPZ's I found in another thread.

attachment.php?attachmentid=36300&d=1386625167

My largest foot is just a hair shy of 29cm.

Also my instep in almost as large as my foot is long, a key consideration.

I typically wear a wide size 13 shoe.

I reject that chart out of hand due to it's invocation that shoe size relates to boot size.

With a helpful bootfitter I could probably fit in the 299mm BSL boot, but there's none of those nearby my location.

This is a much better resource-

https://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/assets/images/PDFs/Sizing_boots.pdf

Edited by lonbordin
forgot a word, added instep data

You know I just looked at those boots... that's not the original Flo Liner. If that's a high volume liner that's your problem. A good low volume liner would solve the issue. Much easier and cheaper than new boots!

Edited by lonbordin
teh grammers, de' hurts.

It sounds like you already have been given a wealth of information. Ill add just a little more.

I wear a size 11.5/12 street shoe. I have UPZ RC10 28/28.5 with a sure foot liner and orthotic. The Deeluxe liner is definitely a high volume liner. If you want these boots to work for you they definitely can. A low volume liner with an orthotic and a toe cap when you form the liner would definitely do the trick. I hope this helps.

Guys - Thanks for all the information I really appreciate it! Do you think a Deeluxe thermo fit liner would do the trick or do you have another brand that you'd recommend? I just did a quick search and came across these Alpine custom liners from www.SportSoles.com.

That's the liners that I have in RC10. My feets are 28.5 and 28.4 cm but has bone spur on inner side near ankle on my left foot. I like the support of UPZ Flo liners but I get pain on the spur. Luckly, I got the Intuition liners from one of BOL member and molded to my feet. then the pain is GONE. I just came back from 5 hours of riding without any pain on the area at all.

• 2 weeks later...

What lonboarding says++.

A good bootfitter will build you a custom insole which will shrink the length and width of your foot, give you liner options, and then expand the shell to make it all work. Good luck and bring a good amount of money to make this all happen.