Note to New Members ×

Emergency: fin tec heels in Vermont

voytazbrna

Hey guys, I'm on a 4 day trip in Vermont (Bromley, Killington, Okemo) and the inner arm in my fin tec heel broke after three runs. Anybody in the area who has replacements? Or does anyone know a store that might stock the heels? I called bomber store and they didn't think anybody out here would, but I'm trying anyway. Any help is much appreciated.

Guys, thanks so much for your help. Alex, I never got your email. Not sure why. But anyway, I was able to get around it by sticking two screwdrivers in there every time I needed to release it. It worked fine for two days. Monday I ended up renting skis and skied for the first time in 17 years. It was awesome :)

Alex,

I just checked my junk folder and found your email there. Thanks so much for responding and I wish I checked my email before. Anyway, it worked out. The part that broke was the black plastic inside, which the cable is attached to and which pulls the metal pins in when engaged.

Bomber will warranty it and they're sending me new ones.