Note to New Members ×

Video from Bad Gastein

patmoore

Wow... impressive they were able to pull that off in those conditions.

I've got boots on the mind... Men look to be mostly NWs, some UPZ, a few ski boots and a DeeLuxe with red tongue. Women look to be almost 100% UPZ. Interesting.

Thanks for posting!

Edited by lonbordin
forgot a boot sighting

Thanks for planja-jasa-kosuta - camera. I didn't see pictures then, because that camera jumps and zooms around like a wild rabbit.

It still rains now in Rogla like Yesterday on PGS race too. This morning we saw on first camera link, how the brougt-in a truck-load of snow.

Women look to be almost 100% UPZ

Yes they can wear them now. This winter world-cup, the girls never will get freezing-cold toes with UPZ's.

Outdoor temperatures on Carezza races have been at 30F and 28F, Bad Gastein at 36F and 34F, Rogla at 41F

Thats quite warm, isn't it. So You can go snowboarding with UPZ's!

Snowboard Worldcup looks like more to become watersports then wintersports. Maybe it's one of the last global warming looser round, we see now on 2013/14 PGS/PSL FIS-Worldcup. For powdersnow we like to have 0F. For that we should shift 3000ft-5000ft higher then Rogla, Bad Gastein, or Suddelfeld.

Women look to be almost 100% UPZ

Bad Gastein woman's winner has ridden on green skiboots, the second one girl on the yellow Deeluxe Free 69 with RAB-springs. Thats what I saw on HD-TV screen from ORF broadcast.