Note to New Members ×

TD3 Step In and Fin-tec Heels

caspercarver

SOLD A pair of TD3 Step in for sale. Yellow E, 3 degree cants and 4-hole, 3-hole center discs. $250.00, Shipping USPS Priority 2nd day. 5.5lbs from 83002

Two pairs of Fin heels and parts, Sold as a lot only. Three are used and one is brand new. Extra cables and parts. Missing two of the long screws. $125.00 plus shipping USPS Priority 3.lbs from 83002. Thanks.

post-3662-141842398451_thumb.jpg

post-3662-141842398454_thumb.jpg

Edited by caspercarver
sold item

Thanks Bryan, Sadly I won't be back carving this year. Two years ago tomorrow I had surgery on both knees. Surgeon said I had plica syndrome. Everything went well but I have not made any improvements at all. I've had one cortisone injection which did nothing. Two Synvisc One injections, I felt pretty good for a short period. Surgeon seems confused about why I'm not getting better. My last visit he said the pain was from irritating the scar tissue. I can ride my mtb as long as I don't go on long rides or anything strenuous, same goes for hiking. I started swimming a couple of months ago and that is going pretty good. Physical therapist says i have an imbalance between my outer and inner quads which is causing the knee cap to pull out of its track. We haven't made any progress yet. I'm kinda at a loss for what to do next. I really would like to get back out there. I miss carving.