Note to New Members ×

Oxygen summit 169???

slopestar

I have a 178 Summit. Love it, it's a great powder board and carves well on hardpack. I used it with plate bindings. My wife also rode this board, she is 5'2", and she rode the heck out of it, she also loved it. Great board in my opinion. Not sure of the construction though. It's probably listed somewhere on the web. The only spec's I know are, it is a Carbon cap construction with a light weight wood core and a Diamond disc finished base.

Edited by boardguru

Not sure of the construction though. It's probably listed somewhere on the web.

Thank you Boardguru for the info. I did many searches for the board on the web and found virtually nothing. It feels a bit stiffer than my trusty 3 hole/cambered custom x 164 with similar waist and tip and tail widths just a bit more size and edge. Looks like I scored either way. Vintage I'm guessing is circa 2000' ?

I was just gifted one of these... Thoughts? Reviews? It's minty fresh... Tons of edge/camber and looks like it had plates on it

The board in the video I believe is a Oxygen SuperX. The colors on the top sheet match one that I had in my quiver.

Never heard of an Oxygen summit. Gonna have to look it up.

Edited by Marc Hall