Note to New Members ×

BLACKCOMB Sunday April 28, 2013

• 2 weeks later...

Now I KNOW that all of the Lower Mainland carving crowd didn't get their full quota of riding days in this season- only Tony Yau has anything close to racoon eyes in his facial tan from his goggles.

The rest of y'all look pretty pasty... even Roy!

All the best,

Geo

Now I KNOW that all of the Lower Mainland carving crowd didn't get their full quota of riding days in this season- only Tony Yau has anything close to racoon eyes in his facial tan from his goggles. The rest of y'all look pretty pasty... even Roy!

All the best, Geo

Yeah, I was lucky pass my break even (14days), thinking can reach 20 days.. naah only 18 days (that's include Blackcomb). What about you? Days in CM? And total snow?

Blackcomb not as great as I thought but any snow specially on crazy huge mountain it's always good and carving with the pros is a bonus...what am I talking about - any snow is good!!!That's the reason I've so many decks for any kind of snow ;)

Cheers happy summer, RT

I think I've made my mind about my board after seeing Gordy on his Coil...be ready Mr.BV

My 2013 total was 22 days- which is the lowest number of days that I have had in 20 years...

4 days at Cypress, 10 days at Grouse, 4 days at Sun Peaks, and the balance were single days at Lake Louise, Kicking Horse, Revelstoke, and Shames Mountain in Terrace.

The roadtrip boarding days were epic though.... so I got that going for me...

Geo