Note to New Members ×

FS: Replacement Burton Boot Parts (heel/toe pads)

SnowNBeachAddict

Hi,

We have some Burton NOS replacement heel/toe pads for sale. Will fit the following: Shadows, Freecarve, Reactors, Earth, Wind, Fire and Ice and maybe a few other models. Sorry, stock is limited to what is shown in the photo. Price is $25 shipped to the lower 48 for all items in the picture. Please send a PM if you are interested. Thanks

post-8663-141842390032_thumb.jpg

Hi,

We have some Burton NOS replacement heel/toe pads for sale. Will fit the following: Shadows, Freecarve, Reactors, Earth, Wind, Fire and Ice and maybe a few other models. Sorry, stock is limited to what is shown in the photo. Price is $25 shipped to the lower 48 for all items in the picture. Please send a PM if you are interested. Thanks

[ATTACH]34320[/ATTACH]

I will check boots to see if its one of these.

Ok, the following is to the best of our recollection...The silver/gray and black pair on the left of the picture are toe pieces for larger size Ice, Wind and Fires. Sorry, no heel pieces left. We have a set of 23-24 Ice and that small of a size utilized older type toe pieces or '1's (see below) with the newer style heels and compatible with Intec heels.

The black pieces on the right of the picture are two pairs of '1' type toes and heels. On the inside of the heels/toes are a number '1' which were used on early Earth, Shadow, Reactor, Freecarve and maybe other models.

The red pieces in the center of the picture are one pair of the '2' type toes/heels. On the inside of the pieces are the number '2' which we've found on larger sizes of later Reactors and other models.

Hope this helps somewhat!

• 9 months later...

hello I am interested in these..I've been looking for these pads for a long time. u can call me at 2164013178 :-) I would like two sets. look forward to talking to you. If anyone has heel and toe pads for Burton fire alpine boots.please call me. I need some..Thanks

Edited by EEnk