Note to New Members ×

Pow Mow

boardguru

What a great day today was, a little chopped up, but we were still able to ride the Powder Weapons, Swallowtails, and have a fun day. Tomorrow should be great for the carving, ginsu knives riding, trenching day.

Hope to see and meet all of the Pow Mow carvers this year.

mick

What a great day today was, a little chopped up, but we were still able to ride the Powder Weapons, Swallowtails, and have a fun day. Tomorrow should be great for the carving, ginsu knives riding, trenching day.

Hope to see and meet all of the Pow Mow carvers this year.

mick

Dickie and Kipp were both up there today disguised as powder riders. We took off after one run to climb James. We got 4 epic laps with almost no one up there. Jim and Ron come for next Sunday and we'll try to get UP up there soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Are you going to be up tomorrow? Looks like this storm isn't working for us. Good day to try out my new ride, Geartrade had a 165W K2 Ultra Dream for $350 total. Tax, shipping, everything, it was just missing the sticker. Ordered it at 10:30 Wednesday and it was at my door Thursday at 11:17am, man I love those guys at Backcountry. Well, just wanted to get that Merry Christmas off the ride board and brag about the deal on my first K2. See you soon, Kipp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...