Note to New Members ×

Lookout Pass

kinpa

• 3 weeks later...
Either way Becki and I will be there Sat. I'll bring waxless backcountry skis and tele if the lifts don't spin.

see ya there:biggthump

See ya there? That's ok, you didn't miss much. Opening tomorrow... I'm not going though... See you next Saturday. Ed can't go and I'm going to be a skier this year. Long story.....

• 2 weeks later...

you got that right! we got a little snow here in Missoula tonite. I'll be working in the early morning/ early enough that I hope to be outta there and on the road by 7. We will see if I can pull it off and what snow we get here in town by 2 am. I'm crossing my fingers! I need some freshies.

Powder at lookout was great today looks like the 3-7 overnight has been cancelled but 3 opens up so it should be good in the morning.

The 173 eldo I picked up is a bit of a plank on the groomers (which were a bit ruff fri. morn) but it plowed the knee deep freshies on the front side like a dream.

Had a great day yesterday on a new to me board! The Hot Shine rode well... And yes, Bryan, you will see proof! There is video... Hahahaha! Thanks to Slopetool and B0ardski for putting up with me.... And it was kinda nice riding out of uniform for a change.

Had a great day yesterday on a new to me board! The Hot Shine rode well... And yes, Bryan, you will see proof! There is video... Hahahaha! Thanks to Slopetool and B0ardski for putting up with me.... And it was kinda nice riding out of uniform for a change.
Very cool!! Glad you had a good time. Must have been the tune Ed put on it?

Photos / Videos are being anxiously awaited :)

little slow on the uploads from sat. too tired from shoveling snow today(blower still broken) I'll work on it tomorrow. had a great time riding w/ you both found some sweet cord with an inch of fresh to smooth it up, top of whitetail was perfect for full C carves.

Kathy shined on the HOT, or was hot on the shine not sure wich, i'll post proof later.

Kathy shined on the HOT, or was hot on the shine not sure wich, i'll post proof later.

THANKS Troy!!! I'm trying.... maybe I'll have my sh*t together before NICE..... I know I can't keep up with the big boys, but my goal has always been to not keep anyone waiting too long!

Headed out here in a few... First time this season with kids in tow. Wish me luck! They are both pretty excited about the new chair on the beginner hill! And it would be so awesome if my 5 1/2 year old son can start to ski on his own this year. My knees and back can't handle it so much anymore!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing the green Donnek Axxess is his now.... It's ok though, I know he'll let me borrow it if I want... Good thing I didn't sit near a window today at work... Even so this Friday seemed to take forever! I hope you all stayed nice and toasty warm!

Edited by kinpa