Note to New Members ×

Kessler bindings vs guess what?

piusthedrcarve

First photo was seen at Apex's (Canadian distributor of Kessler ski and snowboard) Facebook recently. Kessler bindings (OEM F2).

While I couldn't play golf yesterday due to rain, I used the time to paint my Proflex pro bindings to be look alike. Difference? very minimal (Except thinner bails size and logo).

Just for fun... But then, now I worry that those white toe bail clips will make mark on my black UPZ boots by rubbing.:eek:

Thanks for the kind offer, had to know that earlier. They only have size M now. Ordered at Surfinsel.at today for EUR 279.--, size Large. They just raised the price but still interesting price since I know that model hasn't been changed a bit.

Hi,

that CNC has one big advantage for racing (and thats why they intent to make CNC's). The nose outside of front lever bail wouldn't break away during hard action on race. Some riders on LG and other races had serious knee injures because of such brocken noses. Front bail slide out then of the bindings during full carving action. It happens immediatly without any warnings, you can not see anything on the plastics before they fails.

It's plastic. They are heavier in hand, but don't look much different then the F2's we are used to. It will be interesting to hear how the bails hold up with the hard shoulder on the toe block. They look nice- not a polished as Bombers, but like a beefier version of the plastic blocks.

Edited by Mr.E