Note to New Members ×

ALSA: 2 SIMS + 3 = 5 boards available Vermont via Craigslist

mikel45

Looks like a SIMS Burner Split Tail, maybe 197 amongst them? Anyways here is the blurb: "5 different boards in new or like new condition and 2 sets of bindings will sell individually or all together for best reasonable offer". This is just a alpine community service announcement (ALSA), so contact seller directly via
. All the best!

Looks like a SIMS Burner Split Tail, maybe 197 amongst them? Anyways here is the blurb: "5 different boards in new or like new condition and 2 sets of bindings will sell individually or all together for best reasonable offer". This is just a alpine community service announcement (ALSA), so contact seller directly via
. All the best!

Any BOL members in the area that could meet and pick these up??

That is if I can arrange that?? Hand him cash, package them up for shipment?

Bryan

Bryan-

I already threw my name in for the 197-waiting to hear back from him...was that the only board you were interested in? if not, let me know and I can get prices on the other boards.

Derek

Hi Derek, pretty much. Although I made an offer via email for the lot. Figured it would be faster and more likely to happen if I bought them all and then sorted them out. Yes, the 197 is the board of interest for myself. Let me know what takes place. I have not heard back from the poster.

Thanks, Bryan

Please feel free to contact me via PM

I heard back from him via email.

there are 2 sims burners, a 197 split tail and a 162. Both like new, a never ridden 156 burton ultra prime, the Rossi is a 56 I think.the bindings are 1 pair td1 bombers and 1 set Burton's You can check out better pics @ vermontauctionhunters.comunder alpine boards. I would like to get 250 each for the sims and the ultra prime and 150 each for the others.

That's a bit rich for me and it's a 4-5 hour drive each way.