Note to New Members ×

olympic snowboard events

theboarderdude

According to the sochi 2014 website,

"There are six snowboard events in the program of the Olympic Winter Games: men's half-pipe, women’s half-pipe, men's parallel giant slalom and women’s parallel giant slalom, men's Boarder-cross and women’s Boarder-cross. 6 sets of medal are awarded altogether."

According to the sochi 2014 website,

"There are six snowboard events in the program of the Olympic Winter Games: men's half-pipe, women’s half-pipe, men's parallel giant slalom and women’s parallel giant slalom, men's Boarder-cross and women’s Boarder-cross. 6 sets of medal are awarded altogether."

Slopestyle and Slalom are also gonna be at the Olympics in 2014 the Slalom format has not been decide yet.

It seems the Olympics has difficulty with sports where the fashion changes fast. Half-pipe for example is fast becoming history...

But then who cares about the Olympics? Oh, Pepsi and McDonalds. Make people obese, then encourage them to sit and watch thin people on drugs playing sports they barely understand and couldn't hope to participate in. It's a funny old world.

It seems the Olympics has difficulty with sports where the fashion changes fast. Half-pipe for example is fast becoming history...

But then who cares about the Olympics? Oh, Pepsi and McDonalds. Make people obese, then encourage them to sit and watch thin people on drugs playing sports they barely understand and couldn't hope to participate in. It's a funny old world.

second part as my avatar quote?

Except that there is Curling in winter,and it looks like anyone can give it a hurl, er whirl;and anyone can run fast for a short distance-just depends what the motivation is,a cheeseburger perhaps;-)

P hilw, interesting comments...seems you're not brainwashed by mainstream media incl advertising...i usually refer to pepsi/coke as 'aspartamers' and macdonalds as GMOers.. ;-) ...bring back real food!Apologies for slight digression of topic :-0

P hilw, interesting comments...seems you're not brainwashed by mainstream media incl advertising...i usually refer to pepsi/coke as 'aspartamers' and macdonalds as GMOers.. ;-) ...bring back real food!Apologies for slight digression of topic :-0

GMOers? whats that? i instantly thgt gomer poyle