Note to New Members ×

Old timer here... just wanted to drop a line...

LeeW

To say hello to those who know me or is acquainted.

It's been a while... and yes, I'm somewhat retired from hardbooting these days. I'm currently pursuing Computer Engineering to acquire the license, and maybe a Master's so I could return to Leitner-Poma to do ski lift construction again as well as wind turbine with Leitwind all ready to go.

By that time, MAYBE, I'll resume hardbooting, especially on my beloved Madd 158. :D

And hellllllllllllo!!! I miss Silverthorne and I long to return to S'thorne when I'm done with schooling and interning out in Europe, and I shall return with my wife all ready to go with season passes.

Yeah, I know you heard me, Michelle and Fin. :) So I'll be bugging you guys again alongside with Steve F., a local former barista at Starbucks in Frisco. :D

Lee,

Right on man, so cool to hear you are going for a big goal and have it all planned out. Don't worry, hardboot'n ain't going anywhere, we'll be here when you are done and ready.

Good luck!

Thanks for checking in, Lee. Good luck with your endeavors!

Lee, though we've not met I did think of you a couple of months back when I was at WISP in Maryland - I know we share an appreciation for that place. All the best to you and much the same in your endeavors. If your European experience would include any time in Denmark (wind power epicenter), get in touch (wife is from DK). I am there with some frequency and have many in-laws in the sector.

* riding isn't the best but it's Squirrel Cage, at WISP. Just for you Lee.

Right on man, so cool to hear you are going for a big goal and have it all planned out. Don't worry, hardboot'n ain't going anywhere, we'll be here when you are done and ready.

Schweet, and hopefully your original Madd 158 will be at last for sale. :D

From one Lib and Madd obsessed exile to another...you and I will get back out there soon enough. Enjoy europe!

Schweet! Where are you these days? Still out down south where there be only mosquitoes and where Leslie Cochran resided (RIP that weird guy)? I need to visit my cousin out thar in them hills, man. I finally got to use my Lib skis, and they're a blast! Fat, too. Used 'em for the wedding, and I'm quite impressed with them french fries edges, dude.

Thanks for checking in, Lee. Good luck with your endeavors!

Thanks, good sir Jack! :)

Lee, though we've not met I did think of you a couple of months back when I was at WISP in Maryland - I know we share an appreciation for that place. All the best to you and much the same in your endeavors. If your European experience would include any time in Denmark (wind power epicenter), get in touch (wife is from DK). I am there with some frequency and have many in-laws in the sector.

* riding isn't the best but it's Squirrel Cage, at WISP. Just for you Lee.

I'll be damn. With those videos of yours, especially this one and the other one facing back up on those perfect corduary lines with pencil size carving line, it is already inspiring me to return to hardbooting. :)

Thanks everybody. I truly appreciate you guys dropping a line.