Note to New Members ×

Mt Hood Timberline Ski Area / Now till May 28th for 110$

As some members have mentions their local ski areas are winding down. I thought this was a good time to point out Timberline is offering spring skiing until May28th for 110$.

Hmm, I was going to buy a Meadows pass, but now I'm not sure. Maybe this is the year I switch to T-line? At $149 for 2 weeks less than 2 years ago, Meadows is starting to not look like a very good deal.

Hi Dan, I had you in mind when I posted that. Wondered if you had bought your MHM pass yet.

I was also wondering what happened to Gavin. I have not heard from him since he returned from SES.

Definitely seems like a good value? The 50% off a summer ticket is a nice bonus too.

• 1 month later...

Four weeks later I noticed this thread ... So I come out from the cold .... Sorry for vanishing Bryan..

But I have had Snowboarding Visitors from San Diego, CA for the PAST MONTH pretty much ..

so have been going to Meadows MOST days with them ... and Timberline once to buy the TLine Spring Pass ..

as I already have a Season Ticket for Meadows.

Now I can pick and choose ...but will mostly stay at Meadows till the 28th April ... closer to Hood River....

then switch to Timberline after that till the end of May.... and I am hoping Palmer will open before the end of May...

BTW ... not sure if they are of any use ...

BUT I have a few of those BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SKI PASSES from the Shell Gas Station..

so if anybody wants to go with a friend to Timberline (or where ever else they are good for) and NOT get a Spring Pass ..

they are still a good deal ... unless you are going for THREE DAYS or more then you may as well get a SPRING PASS.

I have NO use for them ...so if anybody wants them ... please let me know and I can mail them to you right away...or you can pick them up from me in Hood River.

Gavin

Here is the link the resorts that it is good for ....

http://www.skifreedeals.com/ski-resorts-all.html

Make sure you check the resorts deal where you are interested in going to ...

as some seem to have restrictions on when you can use them ...which days of the week and until when etc

And ... They are NOT BUY ONE GET ONE FREE for yourself .... so you CANNOT buy one and ride on TWO DAYS ..

You have to ride the SAME day with a friend, unfortunately ... but great if you planned on riding with a friend.

I used one of them at TIMBERLINE with my wife and it was a good deal then for me....as we would not have gone there in the winter time without it.

They are in my car now ... I think I have three or four left ... will go and check if you are interested.

Will mail to you right away if you want them and send me your address.

Gavin

If you are interested in following the Ride Board thread for Timberline Here is the LINK

Gavin made it to the top of Palmer today (first day of opening for the season ) I think he had to take the snowcat to do it though. The listed the Palmer High Speed as "Delayed Opening".post-198-141842367231_thumb.jpg