Note to New Members ×

f2 SPEEDSTER 2010 RS EQUIPE EDITION MINT CONDITION

grobm

Bindings 190-225$ FMV

Board 275-325$

Add shipping. It is in range, make an offer of 10-15% off his asking price. Or start with an offer of 485$ and go from there. Don't forget the shipping costs.

PS> Curious why your signature is referred to a snowboard shop in Orange County??

http://www.ocboardshop.biz/

I own this board in the wc metal version and all i have to say is i am in love with it! Probably one of the most fun alpine rides i have ever owned or ridden. If you wanna make a slalom turn then it does it, if you wanna make a gs turn then it does that too, and if you wanna lay it out, that too. Slide it for a sec then lock it in it can do it all... super fun super fast and you wont regret it. No i dont work for f2 or yzz but it sounds like i do:) All i know is f2 got it right with the shape of this ride. I weigh 180 and agressive and this board is way more fun than any 185, or 162 kessler that i own. go for it bro.

First off I have a F2 speedster I bought from NWBoarder and I love the board. I think it's a 2001 or 2003. 176cm and I love the board particularly to piss of the new school snowboarders that think they know what fast is. Stable platform at 60mph and solid edge surface. But my only beef is it needs slightly thinner waist maybe .5 cm to give it the turn arch I want for an all around fast/carve board.The F2 speedster is still the Forumla One board, maybe I should look at a Porsche version of a carving board like a Swoard or Donek Carver?Unless someone can present a big change from the speedster shape of 2003 compared to the 2010 shape? Otherwise I will wait till my current Speedster's base needs to be retired.Thanks everyone and best of luck to the bomber selling it on EBay.As for the ocsnowboards.com it's my local shop and I am the web admin. We are in Orange County NY. Sorry for the confusion for those in Orange County CA.

big shape difference, blunt nose 169 vs lots of nose on the 03, whatever board brand you wanna look at the new school shape will alwayse have more effective edge than an older style shape.. example my burton fp 178 has less running length than my f2 speedster rs wc 169. Also the board is vario camber in the nose and slightly in the tail making it easier to ride and less likely to dive down at chairlift exiting speeds or when you first pull out the gate on course. Im not saying that your 03 speedster isn't a primo whip that needs to be replaced, but if you have the cash then the 2010 is one you might want to add to the quiver... or hold out for a metal version of it, im sure you can find one.. cheers and good luck either way

As for the ocsnowboards.com it's my local shop and I am the web admin. We are in Orange County NY. Sorry for the confusion for those in Orange County CA.

Curious, why have you hosted it under the http://www.ocboardshop.biz DNS instead of www.ocsnowboards.com ?

I have become very wary of immediate re-directs , it is often a signal of bad things.

As a commercial site that might effect sales if customers are also concerned about re-directs??

You obviously own the .com address, why not just use it??

Why not add the www. to your link so it is clickable? Easy, means more traffic.

Just a thought.

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com