Note to New Members ×

Oxess snowboards in America???

NSSage

I want to buy an Oxess Snowboardercross board but is it possible to get them in the US? Or even Canada? I ordered my last board from Canada and shipping was not bad but I'm afraid to know what it might be if I have to order the board from Switzerland. Any suggestions?

I want to buy an Oxess Snowboardercross board but is it possible to get them in the US? Or even Canada? I ordered my last board from Canada and shipping was not bad but I'm afraid to know what it might be if I have to order the board from Switzerland. Any suggestions?

No distributors yet....:D

I have ordered two custom Oxess direct and the shipping isn't all that bad.. Send email to Marcel Brunner.. he'll treat you right..

Great boards worth the investment especially the karbon ones... absolutely bullet proof!!

Right Said Shred

post-186-141842361836_thumb.jpeg

• 1 year later...

There is a new distributor of Oxess in Canada, you can go visit their website oxess.ca

And we now carry Oxess in our BX shop HERE. We also have a demo BX model here at the shop.

And we will also be a retailer of the Oxess line of carving boards for next season as well here at Bomber. Heinz (from Oxess) was kind enough to bring over a bunch of boards at 2013 SES and people really liked them. So we will have a demo or two her at our shop so you can try before you buy.

:biggthump

And we now carry Oxess in our BX shop HERE. We also have a demo BX model here at the shop.

And we will also be a retailer of the Oxess line of carving boards for next season as well here at Bomber. Heinz (from Oxess) was kind enough to bring over a bunch of boards at 2013 SES and people really liked them. So we will have a demo or two her at our shop so you can try before you buy.

The Carbon Carbon XXR are the clits! ... got another Shred special coming this fall..!! woo hoo!!