Note to New Members ×

ABasin Feb 1st: Was nice meeting/seeing you guys!

AutumnOrangeGT

it was nice to meet you as well AOGT. You should have taken some runs with us. If you want to see a bunch of carvers attend either SES or ECES.

If you are ever in town on a Saturday or Sunday hit up a day at Loveland with the LCI. We usually have a good group on hill. Sundays usually have more folks out. Also, when in CO or coming make sure to post up in one of our ride board threads. Yo LCI! for Loveland and EtFathead has one for Summit Co. There are others as well.

Hope to ride with you soon.

Ink

it was nice to meet you as well AOGT. You should have taken some runs with us. If you want to see a bunch of carvers attend either SES or ECES.

If you are ever in town on a Saturday or Sunday hit up a day at Loveland with the LCI. We usually have a good group on hill. Sundays usually have more folks out. Also, when in CO or coming make sure to post up in one of our ride board threads. Yo LCI! for Loveland and EtFathead has one for Summit Co. There are others as well.

Hope to ride with you soon.

Ink

Next time for sure! I think I'll be back the 25th. I'll let you guys know for sure. Hurt my arm real good last week at Breckinridge. After that binding popped I was done for the day. Lucky for everyone else Ive got video of eating Shieat both times haha.

Edited by AutumnOrangeGT