Note to New Members ×

167 Factory Prime, Burton Race Plates,Raichle Boots US size 12 ! ^__^

eastcoasterlm

Hey guys,

Long story short, I don't post here often ( ok 18 posts since 2005 so I post never :( ) Anyways its time to sell my alpine set up which I have ridden DOWN THE MOUNTAIN, maybe 20-25 times. Some of those being 500 vert in SC. If you look at my post history, you can find questions I had about the bindings and I believe the thread that I bought the board from originally, but its been so long ago I can only assume this is where I bought it from.

Now for the fun part, I need these gone ASAP, so all offers are OBO, I'm not 100% where to price this stuff at, so I am totally making up prices and seeing what happens.

Burton Factory Prime, 167, Specs in pics, No base hits, always rode with wax etc. $100 OBO + Shipping from DENVER CO

Burton Race Plates, year I have no idea, come with what you see in the pics only. 3 hole plates, the blue paddy thing ( yes Im a noob) , and the back foot riser plate. $100 OBO + Shipping from DENVER CO

Lastly Raichle 123's, size 12 USA...good condition, $50 OBO + Shipping

I am flexable on the prices a bit, since I am taking a stab in the dark with them anyways.

I would be HAPPY to sell these local if possible, I live in Denver CO, but will travel to Vail, Breck/ Keystone this week if someone wants to purchase. Going riding up there anyways :)

I just changed my email to update, so hopefully it did. If not it is djjdon @ live dot com . Also feel free to hit me up on http://www.facebook.com/djjdon which will most likely be the fastest way to contact.

Lastly, since no one here really knows me if you have ANY concerns about buying, since Im not a active member contact me with concerns and we will work something out.

Will also sell any package deal cheaper, so feel free to ask.

Picture time !

v42blu.jpg

sgqvwk.jpg

8vsq61.jpg

29dwx9s.jpg

zyijvr.jpg

zmntdl.jpg

20qxoib.jpg

35iyqo7.jpg

Thanks for looking guys, hit me up with any questions !!

Hey Greg,

I would say that the board is a 7/10. Honestly, there's nothing wrong with it. A few cosmetic scratches on the top of the board, and typical wear on the base, NO base hits or anything even close to it. The edges are in great shape no damage there either. I also always kept a solid coat of wax on it so I am sure that helped. Overall I think its in good shape :) As of how it rode, I literally have nothing to compare it to. This was my first and only alpine board. Ive been riding 12+ years softboots, and thought Id ride this rig more but it seemed to never happen hence why I decided to sell. Sorry I can't be more help to you there, maybe someone else can chime in for ya.

At this point, I am willing to sell the board for $85 + SHIPPING, I have no idea how much shipping will be, however I can find out for you if you are interested.

Also, just an FYI for everyone else, bindings have been sold and shipped, boots and board are still available.

Thanks Guys,

-Donald

Greg- I will stop by UPS on Monday to get a shipping estimate to your location, since I'm not sure a better way to go about it.

and Derek53, sadly, I don't think I can sell them at this point that cheap, as shipping and packaging will most likely cost me at least 25-30 Thank you for the offer though.

-Donald

Hey guys,

-Greg, dropped you over an email, if you didn't get it for whatever reason drop me an email here djjdon@live.com asap

- Maineboarder, dropped you over an email as well to let you know the status of the board

-MogulRider, the board is pending at the moment, but if that changes I will be sure to let you know! thanks for the interest.

-Derek, I can get the boots to your for $75 shipped. Please drop me an email if you would like these . djjdon@live.com

Lastly, the bindings are sold have been getting lots of questions! :)

Cheers guys,

-Donald

Hi Donald,

That sure looks like a nice board but there looks to be other people that need it more than I do especially the guy whose board delaminated on him and one of them is local it looks like.

Please sell to the next person in line and if for some reason it does not sell let me know.

Thanks.

Greg

Hey guys, the board and the bindings are sold !

Just an update, just had an potential buyer confirm what I thought before, these boots say Mondo 30 USA 12 ...BUT I FEEL and also the potential buyer felt they are more like USA 11...not sure what that goes with in Mondo. But either way, boots are still available

- Eagle, if your still interested let me know, though as I said above, I think its fair to call these USA 11's.

Thanks Guys,

-Donald