Note to New Members ×

SportLegs - limited time promotional offer

Pat Donnelly

http://www.sportlegs.com/about/welcome.asp

This offer worked for me on Jan 19th. On previous orders of the 120 count bottle, they have also included a few 3 pack sample packs in my shipments.

Our Christmas to you: Limited-time $5 OFF coupon netting you FREE standard shipping. Apply coupon code XMAS when buying from us directly at the bottom of this page.

This stuff works, especially when carving consecutive days providing you start taking on day 1. Don't wait for the burn to set in then decide to give it a try.

I should get some more too.I used a similar product by Hammer Nutrition (Endurolites)to get through the marathon at the 2010 CDA Ironman;only the third time I had run more than 12 miles.I highly recommend this type of supplement to lowlanders not used to riding big mountains who are heading to SES.

Now that I think of it, I should have been using this the last two days of nonstop snow shoveling!

check out where its made!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right! Chagrin falls Ohio! They knew its the Mecca of cleveland carving! Seriously though it I works and when I I found out it was right down the road! WTF 2012!

Chagrin Falls on ABC News.

What a way to promote buying local http://abcnews.go.com/US/cash-mob-creates-movie-fairy-tale-family-ohio/story?id=15449809