Note to New Members ×

BTS kit, Burton bindings, SnoPro bindings, misc. stuff

skategoat

Only items left are the large Flows and the 3 hole cant disc/Burton pad combo (items 1 and 3). Dropped the price on those.

Clearing out some gear that I no longer need. Location is in Toronto. Tell me what you want and I can figure out shipping later.

1. Flow bindings large. Comes with both 3 hole and 4 hole discs. Condition is very good. No signs of wear or abuse. $70

2. SnowPro bindings. Not sure about size but they worked fine for my 27.5 boots with plenty of room in both directions. Comes with leash and photocopied manual. Condition is excellent, nearly new. SOLD

3. Extra pads for Burton bindings and 3 hole insert for cant disc. $10

4. Unicant disc for Burton bindings. $15

5. Burton bindings with cant plate, 4 and 3 hole centre disc for cant plate, 4 and 3 hole discs for bindings. Like new. SOLD

6. Bomber BTS spring kit with yellow springs. Good condition. Usual paint loss on the springs. SOLD

7. Flow bindings small with 4 hole discs only. Some wear on the leading edge of top. Still very usable. SOLD

8. Youth sized Burton support mitts. These have wrist supports built in. Never used. SOLD

I'm picking these prices out of thin air so if you think they're out of line, make me an offer.

post-199-141842356583_thumb.jpg

BTS sold. Thanks Charly.

Regarding the small Flows - when my daughter last used them she was wearing a ladies 6. There was room for a couple of sizes more but it all depends on the boot. She was in a Flow boot which has a very streamlined toe. Some boots are so chunky, you can't fit them in Flow bindings.

As for the mitts, I should mention they are size M (youth).

Tks for the reply. It's all for my 11 yr old son.

He's in a sz6 K2 Raider Boa boot that's pretty streamlined. I'm happy if I get 2 seasons out of them, and it sounds like I can...More important, (to him anyway!!) no flowers or pink colors on the bindings or mitts?

He's in a Reusch Youth Large mitt now with plenty of room so I think the Burtons will work too.

I sent you a PM , we can work out the details.

Cheers

//Paul