Note to New Members ×

Sunday 1/8/2012 ASSESS who is coming?

carvingchef

it looks like the majority of carvers prefer going on the 8th so here is the official ASSESS thread to let everybody know who is going

ALPINE SNOWBOARDING SESSION EXPRESSION @ SNOW SUMMIT

the annual carving event to start the year on the edge

if you are there early enough we usually meet at chair 1 before 8.00 am take a few runs down miracle mile and/or summit run and move to chair 7 and 10 as soon as they start running

for those of you who have not been to ASSESS before it's just an excuse to get together with friends who share the same passion, no sponsors, no T shirts, no goody bags, no raffle, no attitude, just fun, all levels welcomed, great place for newbies to meet local carvers and ask lots of questions

let everybody else know you are going, copy the list on your reply and add your name at the bottom

Andrea... carvingchef

Julian..... Arclite

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be there. Last time I talked to Luca, it's a go for both of them as well. This is looking like a fun time and a great reunion of the group!

Andrea... carvingchef

Julian..... Arclite

Lance....Slopestar

George....GeorgeS

Aaron...OVR

Albert... bullwings

Kerry...surfnsnow

Mike....swiss racer

Rob ....rus_11

I haven't seen a bunch of you guys in a while; It'll be fun to catch up again.

How's the snow up there?

It will be good seeing you and Andrea again.

As for the snow conditions it might me spring like when the 8th rolls around. They were showing temps in the 40s first thing this am and Jenny (mike's wife) said it was up to 60 at Summit today for the high. This weather is supposed to remain for the next ten days. Only thing we can wish for is a Santa Ana condition to come in so they can blow some snow or better yet force this high pressure out of here with a storm. I don't see the latter happening though.

I'll be coming. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Discount tickets for Summit are available from Costco are $79.99 for two tickets!

Andrea... carvingchef

Julian..... Arclite

Lance....Slopestar

George....GeorgeS

Aaron...OVR

Albert... bullwings

Kerry...surfnsnow

Mike....swiss racer

Rob ....rus_11

George...Gcarve

Mary and I will be there.

I was also thinking about bringing the other Kessler if anyone is interested in trying it. It's 156 longs, 19 waist and built for a rider 140-160lbs. If anyone want to take it for a spin I'll bring it otherwise I leave it home... It is for sale so if you fall in love with it you're welcome to bring it back with you... :ices_ange:ices_ange