Note to New Members ×

Calling Todd Brown

andreac

Hey anyone know how to find Todd Brown? i don't know his username and want to get in touch with him... please direct him to this thread if you know where to find him...

oh and am i an idiot and can't find how to search for a member by name, or can i really not do this on the forum?

thanks

andrea morgan

...winter is coming along too slowly! Patience I guess! How are things/riding going with you & Dave? Last week-end was my first week-end out and as early seasons goes, I'm still sore! My quads were screamin' and I have a persistent shin bang/pressure issue that one of these days I'll figure out!

Yes I will be at this years SES for the whole week! With a day of cat skiing, hopefully!

See you guys at the SES! I hope you get out to the WES at Stratton in January...not that I'm one of those leg-humpin' perverts...hehehe :-)

Happy trails!

jeff, you are a leg humper!!!!! who do you think you are fooling? hehehehehe... my winter hasn't even begun for me yet, dave went riding last weekend but i was in CT so nothing for me yet. we'll give it a try this weekend and hopefully more than 2 runs will be open! i'm excited to ride with you and bob at SES, let's make this a tradition ok? and you know, if you did some exercise or something in the off season you wouldn't hurt so much. as for the shin thing, i have a weird lower shin pain and bruce varsava told me it is all about the kant (cant? or however it's spelled!) of my back foot... tell me more about where the pain is and maybe this is the same thing... didn't we whine about this last season to each other? let's ask dave about it too, he may have some ideas... you know how those canadians are always crafty with the fix-it things!

ok be good... and keep in touch!

andrea