Note to New Members ×

Mslm

Tabatha

Just a quick check-in with my Southern Ontario friends. Once again I will be making the trek West for the holiday and was wondering what the up-date on conditions are at MSLM? Should I bother bringing my board? I am thinking Christmas Eve and Boxing Day ... ??? Or should I expect rocks and grass?

Any insight would be great - and would love to see you out there

MSLM usually doesn't let you down but being open and ...... "Being Open" are two different things. Sat they did give refunds because of early conditions and for that they get full points.:biggthump. Keep in contact with Stewart for grooming reports. Have you ever considered Sir Sams in Haliburton Check their web cams they have been making snow longer than most and are a nice size for an Ontario family run operation. You may be the only hardbooter there !

I have been to Sir Sam - that is Ian MacKenzie's home hill. It is just a little too far from Orillia. I will check in again on Friday night and see what the update is from the locals.

Full props to MSLM for the refunds. Shame that they had to do that though. Where is winter?

Have you ever considered Sir Sams in Haliburton Check their web cams they have been making snow longer than most and are a nice size for an Ontario family run operation. You may be the only hardbooter there !

This is where I grew up carving! I'll be back there for the whole Christmas break if anyone would like to join me :D