Note to New Members ×

schweitzer report

Pusbag

Ok going to start a new thread just for our daily reports of the mtn's conditions and such. This way it doesn't clutter up our nice thread or any others. So today kram, dane and I rode together. Had perfect groomers this morning along with some sunshine. Stayed on the front side since it was perfect groomies why go elsewhere. Will see you on the slopes tomorrow. Peace

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode with dane,mark,neil, and me today. Groomers not perfect like yesterday a little more firm today still good though. Mark never touches the snow but today body skimming by the snowboard instructors was hilarious especially since I also body skimmed by them as well since I couldn't let mark show me up. Not that it matters mark is much more accomplished than I and humble as can be. Everyone trenchin with us today all are looking real good...looks like it's going to be a awesome season!

It’s hard to believe that that other resorts don’t have snow, it was so good today. Did Basin laps, Ridge top to bottom, the lower part of Sundance all vary nice. But Lope hole was the best. Lapped it 6 times did not see a sole. It was like my own private run. O-ya it was sunny.

Howdy all,

Tried going to work today but ended up carving it up with my pal kram and board___ (normal boardski but he forgot his poles). All and all we got great conditions and even better buds to ride with. Continual flack from people jealous of our rut and gravity defying abilities. See you out on the slopes.

Worked till 1pm finally hit the slopes around 230 after a little lunch. Groomers were kinda skied out so I did some outa bounds pow instead. Pow tasted delicious but still left me hankering for some trench digging. Ended up gouging up the beginner run since it was still in good shape until I showed up that is. Will see you all tomorrow.

I don't which day yet, but my boys are cruising(and carving) so well on their skis that I would like to bring them, as they can go on all but a couple of the groomies the NICE crew ride. I had no idea they would be this fast at 6 and 8 years old. Evan tried hardbooting a couple of days ago with me carrying a big hoop for him to hold onto while on a 137 Oxygen!Kids ski boots stink however.I think I'm gonna have him try softies with forward angles on the same board.

Howdy all- rained all the way to the top then refroze last night. Hit chair 2 @ 830am to find one turn leaving a foot deep rut chopped up chunky monkey like texture to boilerplate barely leaving a rut the next. Made 4 runs and went with mark for coffee and some NICE Event details. All is well !