Note to New Members ×

Ja New toy mit added Voody

Shred Gruumer

Guest Pre School Rider

At Last,a good use for all those Burners sitting in warehouses in Nebraska! Hmm,I wonder if I can get two of those motors onto the 200 Tanker? It'd be way too cool to go romping after cross-country skiers on flat golf courses!! HEhh,YO,be gittin' outa my line Mr.Spandex-pants,I'm a-Rollin' thru!! 8-)

Guest Randy S.

Hey Lancelot Link,

I did it once in France. Actually at an event sponsored by an alcohol maker (Get27). Remember they don't have as many lawyers over there. It was pretty stupid, but I'd do it again. It would be fun in a field of powder. The new sleds go stupid fast too. We had a short tow rope. It might be good to have one 40-50 ft long.

I was origonally from wisconsin, (state of snowmobile bar-hopping), so of course I have tried this with a waterskiing tow rope. It is actually alot of fun in new powder! However it was back in the early 80's on a burton performer experimental.... It might be fun to try again ...

Jim

When I was a kid my dad would tow us behind his snowmobile while we were on our sleds...lots of fun. On a snowboard I've been towed behind a truck. I had an oooooold beat up board, a constuction hard hat with a mesh brush visor, and we used tractor chains to hold on (the chain was so heavy it just dragged on the road no matter how hard I pulled back on it). It was pretty cool watching sparks fly from the metal egdes when I turned. Got up to 56 mph on the speedo before we had to turn. If I wasn't drinking at the time I'd have tried for more speed....ah, memories.