Note to New Members ×

2:15 Saturday or sunday

Shred Gruumer

who the hell is up at this time... im just wacthin my girfriends xmas tree spinn round and round. hey Europe I know your up!

Romper room sees pokkis and hans up! man this is some goood beer! hmmm start a madd post...nah...start a burton post...nah........hmmm what to do with this buzz.. dam what ever happened to the real CF and the days? ....

Well at least its starting to snow... I can't bvelevi im typings so good at this hour..

still tryiing to figure out what camerakd to buy? nice topic that goes now where .... fumy it wiill get a lot of views but no posts!

good morning Europe!

Right siad sherd:confused:

Wow its amazing my fingures arenpt inspecting airpalanes now

you guys wousld be in trouble... man I wish i was in praha right now.. and have a nice tuck...

supposed to have some good snow now finnally Xmas is looking good.....if the rockies where built here we would be in heaven with all the lake effect..

probblaly don't know whtat that means........man this is fun what is it ...hold on.....3:00 am wjat tje f is goning on.. sorruy my fingures where on the wrong place on the key bord...duh...

rightr said Shreed

My eccusse is i threw out my back,,, lifting a chep phucking monitor so i could type this.... f that damm yoga dind not help.. or to much pizza tonight..dunno happens bout once a year..wierd so i crack open some beer i made at a place where you cam make your owm . Ocktovber fest Marzen 78 .. 22 ounce bottles for bout $100 bucks.. down to 3 cases and i just made it..dam!

Just want the week end to last forvever! least snow is on it way..and i got some MADDS.. i have the ones that are the land of misfortune toys.... not special..but they ride like the Dickens!

Shhhh. no madd stuff

Aisling just thinking bout you..hehehehehehhehhe

dam..you think anyone is going to read this..?

Marilym just be kidding ...ok..

blub blub .......

Dam this is good beer!

It wiill be alll over soon!

3:30am

sg