Note to New Members ×

Mt Bachelor Ride Reports 2011-2012

The snow is awesome, but the frequent 60mph+winds and power outages have put a major dent in things. Best runs I had were yesterday. Came off the Rainbow chair looking and feeling like I'd just trekked a few miles across Arctic tundra, but the runs were amazing. Today, best run was hiking to the top of the Rainbow chair and then taking a run.

Definitely "if you have a season pass, use it - if you have to pay for tickets, wait till things are running smoothly". Which might be tomorrow, more likely Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

$18 Lift Tickets this Friday for anyone 18 and younger!

Celebrate the end of finals and start your weekend early at Mt. Bachelor with $18 full day lift tickets for anyone ages 18 and younger! With another midweek storm currently dumping more snow and adding to already incredible conditions, the forecast is calling for sunny skies and perfect weather to enjoy the largest resort in the Cascades this Friday through the weekend!

$18 Lift Tickets this Friday for anyone 18 and younger!

Celebrate the end of finals and start your weekend early at Mt. Bachelor with $18 full day lift tickets for anyone ages 18 and younger! With another midweek storm currently dumping more snow and adding to already incredible conditions, the forecast is calling for sunny skies and perfect weather to enjoy the largest resort in the Cascades this Friday through the weekend!

Thanks for the warning!!!

Hey, Bryan! Its all good, bro! I went up to Whitefish last week for WTF and had a blast. we got dumped on. it was sweet. I finally got to ride my race board more on the last day I was there. I bought a house! so....? come and see me. I'll stay in touch.

My phone number is the same 406 207 9004 Im itching to go riding again soon. its been a week already since I hit the slopes.

• 3 months later...

Hi folks, just reaching out to our friends down south. Sean Martin of DONEK snowboards and Todd Brown (Ice Coast) are doing some testing on the HOOD next week and we want to extend an invitation to those from the area to come up and visit in Portland. Details here.

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?37343-TIMBERLINE-Spring-Summer-2012