Note to New Members ×

Older Prior WCR 185 – FREE – Local Pick-Up Only

Miltie

Have an older Prior WCR 185 that I would like to pass on to someone local here in SoCal.

Waist = 21cm (built for someone with big feet)

Camber = 13mm

Sidecut – my guess is around 12 - 13m

Top-sheet condition is OK with usual binding marks and scuffs – definitely not a 10 out of 10. Tail had delam on LH side which was repaired with epoxy before I got it (still holding up – see photo). Base and edges are good shape with a coat of storage wax currently applied. This board has still a lot spring and serviceable life left.

My estimate that this is from about 2001 to 2002 vintage. I bought years ago from a fellow BOL member and my buddy used as his first longer carving deck. Need to thin the herd now.

Local pick-up only (Huntington Beach) – I do not have the time to box it up and ship anywhere – Sorry!

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM via BOL. Thanks! Tom

post-365-141842349084_thumb.jpg

post-365-141842349085_thumb.jpg

Is the board still available? I lost all of my gear in an Storage until custody dispute with a GF,so I am starting from scratch on boards. I am going to order some new boots and TD's from bomber this week.

I am located in costa mesa. It is avaklable to you if you need it. Miltie hooked me up with a 167 that better suits me so i will be happy to pass it on as it was passed on to me. Felice lance at g mail dot com