Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Le Mans 27.0

Keenan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
can you measure the inside lining? my son usually wears a 10 to 10.5 in regular shoe

thanks!

kathy

Hi Kathy, not sure that measuring the inside lining would really help - you should measure your son's feet from heel to the tip of the big toe (his feet may not be quite the same size; if they're very different then you have to think about fitting the smaller foot or fitting the larger foot).

For reference, I wear a 27.0 boot, and my feet measure at 27.3 cm from heel to tip of big toe -- that's a perfect fit.

If your son currently has other hardboots, like ski boots, you can look for the mondo size there. Mondo is just the foot length in centimeters, so it might even be shown on some of his street shoes -- but remember that you want a boot to fit snugger than shoes.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi kathy,

I wasn't trying to jump the line. I was hoping you had found something elsewhere! I know it's tough to find hardboots cheap, that's the main reason I tried to switch to softies last season. Didn't really like the setup, so still searching for deal on "softer HB". Even considering NOS Track 225 from Germany for 179 Euros (+ shipping + possible hassles?!).

Anyways good luck in your search...hopefully Keenan still has them for you.

Bueller..Buel..er...Keenan...Keenan???