Note to New Members ×

OT:DBD Dead

willywhit

what is this world coming to ? "Dimebag" Darrell guitarist for Damage Plan and formerly of Pantera shot on stage in Ohio. COLUMBUS, Ohio (CNN) -- A gunman stormed the stage during a heavy metal concert in Columbus, Ohio, on Wednesday night, firing at the band and audience and killing four people before a police officer shot and killed him, police said.

Guest dragon fly jones

Dimebag Rest in Peace, no one deserves a fate like that.

If you have Sirius Sat radio they have bee doing tributes to Dime Bag, Vinnie Paul and Phil was even on there from a phone call, man this absolutley sucks.

Life has been cheapend so much by senseless killing and destruction that who knows what's around the corner, it just seems like people feel like " well WTF I have nothing to lose so..."

Desparation has beset the world and now we have to pay the piper.

Guest dragon fly jones

WTF? Deserved it? Hey would yuou like for us to come to your job and put some caps into you as you work?

Please tell us you where joking about "deserving" it.

hah hah funny guy:)

Im admittedly embarrassed about the post count, but hell...when I first signed on I had never seen a site like this so I was taking part in every single discussion it seemed

guess Ill just have to thicken up about it. Kent can keep it though.

I think mostly D-Sub doesn't have other message boards to go to. I have 20,679 posts on Audiworld, 4,011 posts on another Audi forum, 1,524 posts on the local Audi forum, and 441 on the motorsports forum where I went to school.

See, if I didn't have those other forums to occupy my time, I'd probably be here on Bomber with a post count like D-Sub's :D

Guest rick ferguson

Ease up d-sub, You are going nut's over a marble. All I 'm saying is that , do you have to yak about anything and everything on the forum's? Can you maybe save us the time of having to scroll past your comment's to get to those that share an opinion or solid point of view? How many post's on how many topic's in the last 2-week's ? got any idea? Is it not snowing in bend? Are you in a basement all day typing away? Get out in public! You really might need to find some sort of mental health, cause you snap hard on anyone that does'nt agree with you. Should I post your direct e-mail's to show how off camber you might be? Seek help and carve often, and just let a few post's go by without you having a comment, just a few! PLease!:)

D-Sub,

I think you need to lighten up a bit. On most message boards, getting called a PW is usually just good natured ribbing among friends. For example, when I go to KenW after an MA-region race and say, "Dang, I bet you'd be pretty fast if you weren't so old," it's a joke. We both laugh.

Let's practice:

D-Sub, I only saw 20 posts from you today - is carpal tunnel finally kicking in?

Secondly, Rick is just an abrasive troll. Leave him be. Don't bite when he goes fishing.

Lastly, if your post count really is that much of a sensitive matter to you, look at me. I'm number 9 on the top 10 poster list, and yet have I ever added anything of value to this forum? My posts are almost exclusively off-topic or provide zero useful information. Once in a while I'll provide an intellectual gem like "Snow is nice!" Now look at your posts. See - you're a far more useful contributor than I am, so when people mention your post count, just laugh.

Guest dragon fly jones

Hey forget D-sub, posting, not posting, how many this or that's or whatevers.

What was the freaking subject??? SAYING GOODBYE TO DIMEBAG DARRELL. Take your petty shizz elsewhere on a different post. The man died, no correction was KILLED. A modicum of respect and a modicum of decorum is in order. Please.

For more information on this sickening crap:

http://www.wbns10tv.com/

http://www.damageplan.com/

Originally posted by dragon fly jones

Hey forget D-sub, posting, not posting, how many this or that's or whatevers.

What was the freaking subject??? SAYING GOODBYE TO DIMEBAG DARRELL. Take your petty shizz elsewhere on a different post. The man died, no correction was KILLED. A modicum of respect and a modicum of decorum is in order. Please.

For more information on this sickening crap:

http://www.wbns10tv.com/

http://www.damageplan.com/

youre right, dude. Totally sorry. the guy was a sick guitarist, and Pantera was an amazing band.

I really didnt mean that he deserved to die, not in the slightest. Ive just heard stories about "them" but hell I have no idea if theyre true.

as for me vs rick, I certainly tried to make it private but someone wouldnt oblige. I'll pull my posts cuz tis true its rather disrespectful.

Guest rick ferguson

I thank thee for the fine words of being a "TROLL" It make's the irish blood flow! I have to say to "Mirror 70" -A pint to the sky and an fine english dart to the eye, may you drown in a puddle of chocolate malt! Let your carving etch a life line to your soul.:D

Originally posted by mirror70

I think mostly D-Sub doesn't have other message boards to go to. I have 20,679 posts on Audiworld, 4,011 posts on another Audi forum, 1,524 posts on the local Audi forum, and 441 on the motorsports forum where I went to school.

See, if I didn't have those other forums to occupy my time, I'd probably be here on Bomber with a post count like D-Sub's :D

mirror70, what kind of Audi do you drive?