Note to New Members ×

Boyne Mt Mar 25-26-27

Pat Donnelly

Anyone in the area planning to ride?

Fresh snow + Sunshine could be a good one!

Boyne Mt - Superbowl will host snowmobile races on Sat + there is a benefit pig roast on Victor

Boyne Highlands - race weekend Sat N Challenger video http://www.boyne.com/Winter/Two_Mountains/Current_Conditions/boyneMountain.html

Nubs - crazy days on Sat

Crystal??

I am leaning towards the Mt, at least for Friday

Excellent weekend, full on sunshine everyday.

Rode Boyne Mtn on Fri - 9 to 1:30, then over to the Highlands form 2:30 - 3:30 and finished the day by taking four rides up the Purple (free) chair at Nubs.

Sat & Sun rode Nubs - conditions were very carveable; firm and fast!!

Nubs will be open through Apr 10th. Some great deals if you lodge locally with the free lift ticket package. I stayed at the Birchwood Inn @ $68/night including a lift ticket. Good at Boyne or Nubs but The Highlands is now closed for the season (except for a tentatvie last hoorah on Apr 9/10?). Nubs will be in better shape.

www.birchwoodinn.com

No I did not make it! I had car issues over the weekend so I spent the better part of Saturday dealing with that. I am out in Vegas this week, but back for the following weekend.

Anybody up for Nubs on the 10th?

Last plate bash of the season (unless i try to get to B Mtn later in April):biggthump

<TABLE class=contentpaneopen><TBODY><TR><TD class=contentheading width="100%">Fresh News from Nub's </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=contentpaneopen><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>It's just another strikingly beautiful, sunny day and the conditions are excellent!

Late season rates are in effect! Adults and teens are $35 everyday while seniors and children are only $28. As always kids 9 to 12 ski for just $10 on non-holiday weekdays when accompanied by a skiing parent and kids 8 and under ski free anytime with a skiing guardian.

UPCOMING EVENTS: Sunday April 10 - The annual Nub's Nob Telebration returns featuring a fun day filled with demo's, tele turns, swill and chill for all our free heel friends. Contact Josh Baker at The Outfitter at (231) 526-2621 for info and registration.

Our annual Demo Ski Sale is underway! Save BIG on our slightly used, but not abused, demo fleet of the latest skis. Contact the Demo Center at 800-SKI-NUBS for details.

We will be open through April 10th!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>