Note to New Members ×

Swchweitzer on March 24?

mtnbumvbc

Hey my name is Russ. Please stop by my desk where I work at the Selkirk Powder Company. I will be working that day but I always get out for an hour or two. I also will have my other hardbootin' buddies giving me **** for working so stop on by.

Today I was in my softies riding the pow. Tomorrow is going to be sunny. I think Thursday the groom will be sweet. The clock tower at 8:50 is a good spot to meet. If you are late I will lap the Basin Express twice. If you are early park your board by my Coiler and go inside the Lake View lodge, I will be in there drinking coffee.

Gentlemen, it was a pleasure riding with you all today. A great day. What a great mountain. Definitely will be back.

Troy - Thanks for the loaner board. Would have sucked not to ride.

Madder than hell at Southwest. Apparently, "Southwest assumes no liability for damage sustained during transport". The customer service read me word for word their luggage policy as shown on their website. So, I can't file a claim. Hopefully, Bruce can fix it.

It's too bad we had to meet over a new coiler with a smashed tail. I'm glad the 165 nidecker worked for you Ty, you seemed to have no trouble ECing it on the steep hero groom we had Thr.

I hope Bruce can save your board but I doubt the spring off the tail will ever be the same.

Anyway, hope you can make it to NICE next year and help create some hazards:biggthump