Note to New Members ×

Is this a real race board? Special brand- sorry repeate thread

evnewsphoto

Sorry to duplicate the thread, just asking both forums. Does anyone know anything about these boards? I have never heard of them and don't know if they are real race boards (I need a new Slalom board) or freecarveing. The seller is useless and has no info on what the board is other than it's from Japan, he didn't even know what sidecut was. I asked why the split tail and he didn't know. Thanks for any help, Everett

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200576400258&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Sorry to duplicate the thread, just asking both forums. Does anyone know anything about these boards? I have never heard of them and don't know if they are real race boards (I need a new Slalom board) or freecarveing. The seller is useless and has no info on what the board is other than it's from Japan, he didn't even know what sidecut was. I asked why the split tail and he didn't know. Thanks for any help, Everett

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200576400258&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I wouldn't buy it obviously is low tech and old, and has a shorter running length, Id take a factory prime over this.

it looks like a slalom powder board LOL!

I'd say if you could get it for 50-75 bucks then maybe.

Guys, thanks for the info, I guess I will pass on it and get something else. I notice that the video was shot on the Main vain at Copper, you can see the trail signs in the background and the dreaded a-hole "speed patrol" at the slow sign- the video cuts off as they are yelling at the rider! I hate those idiots, they are aparently the people who flunk the ski patrol test at Copper didn't want to turn them away so instead they yell at me when I am raceing or training (I used to be on the Copper team) because I am carving but they ignore the kid who is in a tuck going straight but snowplowing because he's a beginer. But don't get me started....

And sorry if I annoyied that one guy with the double post, just trying to spread out my question.