Note to New Members ×

For Sale: Prior, Coiler, Virus, Hot

piusthedrcarve

From Right to Left..

Prior 184 GS

Length: 184 cm / Waist: 18.0 cm / Nose: 22.5 cm / Tail: 22.5 cm

This board has been built for Ian Hadgkiss, Canadian WC Racer, 175 lbs, liked to ride on softer flex GS deck (Chris Prior confirmed it). Must been ridden only few times. The condition is very good.

For sake of fun, I put a Canadian National Flag with marijuana sticker instead of the maple leaf (Removable). SOLD

Coiler 176 EX

Length: 176 cm / Waist: 22.4 cm / Nose: 27.3 cm / Tail: 27 cm

One of Coiler's Extreme 06. Edges and base are in very good condition.

I got this Coiler EX few weeks ago and tested it 2 times since. It is made for extreme carving. It holds edges on very steep runs. If you are into extreme, euro carving, check this out instead of Sword. SOLD

Virus 168 BX Prototype

Length: 168 cm / Waist: 22.6 cm / Nose: 28 cm / Tail: 28 cm

Previously owned by one of member here. Got this great BX board few weeks ago (http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32093&highlight=Virus). Built in 2002. Approximately 9m sidecut (variable). Few scratches on topsheet and Burton/Ibex plate marks around insert holes. Only noticeable ding is on top right topsheet (Little above 'Virus')

It rides solid and damp. It is very stable on hard pack snow either on edges or base. Width is little less than 23 cm and extra width gives stable rides on varying condition. It carves well and holds edges great. I've ridden few BX type boards and I can easily choose this virus over them. Relatively stiff side. I'm at 200 lbs and it treated me good. It's hard to describe in few words but it feels like very solidly built. Great for tight turns but also considerably stable at wide turns. SOLD

Hot Logical Asym (Regular) 160

Length: 160 cm / Nose: 20 cm / Nose & Tail: 25 cm

One of later production of Logical. It has a lot of camber left. Edges and Bases are in good condition. It has burton universal cant disk marks on inserts area but not noticeable. I've been busy trying racing boards this year but I took this SL out last week for fun and it blew me away. Obviously long and edge grip holds on heel side and short and tight turns on toe side. It produces very snappy and tight turns. Very fun board. $125 + shipping

PayPal preferred. PM me for payment instruction.

post-8598-141842335947_thumb.jpg

Someone is going to ask the inevitable question so I will: any reason you're selling the Virus so soon after buying it? This looks like a versatile board for the type of conditions I encounter. But if that's what you thought when you bought it, then decided otherwise, I'm curious what didn't work out the way you'd hoped.

Good question.

For this season, I've been lucky enough to try several metal, de-cambered, hammerhead boards. I shouldn't expect the Virus to behave like that but well.. When I do hit same trails on some not-ideal condition, I couldn't help me not to compare the Virus with those decks.

Then, I took it to trails where BX board should be, and then, I felt it. very stable runs on both tight turns and wider runs. and was solid. I guess I'm in love with metal/new shape boards after all.

Hi, the Prior arrived last night, looks great, however the insert holes are larger than the screws that came with my TD3's. Wasn't expecting that. Do you happen to know what the right screws are and where I can get them?

thx

TD3's screws would be M6x20mm. right?

I've used with TD1(M8x16mm). Bomber store sells them or McMaster-Carr has them.

For this season, I've been lucky enough to try several metal, de-cambered, hammerhead boards........

Then, I took it to trails where BX board should be, and then, I felt it. very stable runs on both tight turns and wider runs. and was solid. I guess I'm in love with metal/new shape boards after all.

Which specific boards did you like?

Turns out that those inserts use 1/4 20 standard thread screws. So a trip to the hardware store some grinding and filing and I got the board on the mountain today. Very nice. Once I get my setup dialed in .....

I'm sorry for the trouble. I haven't had much times on the board and i totally forgot to state that the inserts are larger than usual deck. i'm happy to hear the board met your expectation.