Note to New Members ×

Prior World Cup with the metal, baby!

markp

Hi all;

Here is a Prior WCRM with about 10 miles on it. It is in VERY good shape. It has been ridden about 4 hours. It is a 173 cm. Top and base are really nice accept for one small nick behind the rear binding from a dingaling in the lift line. I tried to get it into a pic but it didn't show up. Other then that, it is primo. This is first shot for all you Bombers before she goes to Fleabay. This is a $1,000 board at Prior plus shpg from Canada. Would like to have $650 plus shpg which is about $25 in US. That is a strong discount from new. And it almost is. I'm 99201.

post-638-141842334527_thumb.jpg

post-638-141842334527_thumb.jpg

post-638-141842334528_thumb.jpg

I believe it is the 2009 / 2010 cause I got it at the end of last year and didn't ride it until this season. It was a hard decision to part with it. I though this was "the one." I'm on narrow, steeper runs most of the time. I just seem more comfortable on a 9.5 meter radius board. A rather expensive trial. I spend alot of time on the Prior 4wd. I love the way Priors, including this board, have that easy, smooth transition edge to edge.

It's a 2009/2010 model. $650 for a barely used metal Prior. Someone should scoop this up. I would if I didn't already own one.

I helped a friend buy a pair of boots from Mark. Awesome seller. Very helpful, quick shipping and the boots arrived exactly as described.

Hey Rideguy. Good to see you're still out there. Thanks for the compliments.

Also to respond to the price question, if we go to the Prior site, these boards are $1,000. They used to charge lower prices for the non metal, more for adding the metal. Most of their orders were the add on for the metal layer in the WCR. So now all they make is the WCRM. They are all one price. They haven't offered the non metal at $800 for quite some time.

But, hey. Fooled me. Thought someone would scarf this up at this price!

I stand corrected. StarCarver is right. It looks like exactly the same board for sale new not from Prior but from bomberonline. It even has the same graphics as mine. Since they are at $800, I'll drop my price to $600 for afew days here before I put it up on Flebay. Any takers?