Note to New Members ×

Kessler Custom Border Cross Boards

Brad Allen

Two custom Kessler border cross boards with only a few sessions, like new, one year old. Boards are very stiff, slightly wider than usual deck and very fast. I will sell each board for $600 each or both for $1,000. Both boards have recent structure and tune. Boards are in Steamboat Springs, call Christian at 603-455-6396 or email callen@plymouth.edu. Pictures available if you are interested.

Two custom Kessler border cross boards with only a few sessions, like new, one year old. Boards are very stiff, slightly wider than usual deck and very fast. I will sell each board for $600 each or both for $1,000. Both boards have recent structure and tune. Boards are in Steamboat Springs, call Christian at 603-455-6396 or email callen@plymouth.edu. Pictures available if you are interested.

what waist width are they?

I have done some measurements and here is what I found:

Nose width: 30

Tail width:30

Waist width: 27

Right now it looks like I only have 1 left for sale. They are very stiff and designed for a heavier rider. They are more stiff in the tail of the board because of how Bodi rides, using the tail of his skis to accelerate out of his turns. It is a very fun board to ride, handles like an alpine board. I am trying to sell them because I’m getting too deep into alpine racing that I can’t do boardercross anymore because it is a health risk.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at: 603-455-6396 or e-mail me back at cbonthemic@gmail.com