Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe size 28.0 Mondo

Claudio58

• 4 weeks later...

KneeDeep, I had this size Deeluxe Indys (should be the same shell, just different plastic, but maybe someone knows better) and I wear size 13 street shoes, foot measurement 28.9-29.5 cm, and they were spacious and comfy... too spacious, so while riding my feet twisted around and my toes banged against the front, costing me a lot of frustration and a toenail. Not to mention being dangerous.

I'd say you almost certainly need smaller than 28s in these boots. Believe it or not! Measure your feet (look at the FAQ on this forum). The proper Deeluxe size is that measurement truncated to a whole number. You can still wind up with boots too big if your foot size varies a lot with how much weight it's bearing. You want to measure the foot in the "braced" or arched position, not the relaxed, flattened position. (This may not work so well for other boot makers)

These boots aren't for narrow feet. BOL user zoltan has posted some actual measurements of various boots. The SB series (Track 225 now, I think) has a narrower toe. The midfoot and heel is still pretty spacious.

I've read that Burton's hard boots have a narrow fit, but have never tried a pair.

Good luck!