Note to New Members ×

Aspen "Carvers Breakfast"

milkman

Starting next week I will be hosting (for lack of a better word) "Carvers Breakfast" every Wednesdays at Highlands and Fridays at Buttermilk. Early lift loading, free muffins and coffee, free parking Highlands, video and other good stuff. Oh and did I mention I will be placing my order Tuesday nights and Thursday nights for runs to be groomed! AND I will have a run reserved for "Carvers" only first thing in the morning. All riders are welcome, all levels, all types of boots and bindings, new or vintage gear, whatever floats your boat! Details to follow as soon as I get them nailed. If weather is ugly or its a pow day then your on your own, have fun and break into your quiver, adjust and go big!

For those of you who may have attended "Carvers Breakfast" years ago then you know what a mellow scene it is. I ask that you leave your ego in the parking lot, bring a smile, ride safe, dont run into me (kidding), thank the mountain managers personally, send emails to ASC (not yet please), have fun and remember who the best rider on the hill is... the one having the most fun. I think it'll be a railing good time for sure.

Hope to see you...

Cliff Ahumada

bromada

Nice. I definitely won't be able to make Wednesdays, but Fridays may be possible. Will you be doing it tomorrow? Angie just got new boots and we haven't been to the milk all season.

Oh, and what time should we get there?

Wow - jealous! Wish I lived closer, this sounds super fun! I am planning to be in Aspen for SES and would love to check this out if you are running it that week (but maybe you'd rather not get mobbed...?:o)

I'll talk to the boss, maybe I can show up a day early and get in on the Friday before SES. :)