Note to New Members ×

Anyone know Sims' contact info for warrantys

slopetool

Hey guys, I need your help. Long story short, My girlfriend's daughter, Reilly needs to send her Sims Lindsey Jacobelis board back for warranty. An address and phone number would be great. I thought many of you may know and have had to ship product back or have to contact them about a Burner, etc.

http://www.simsnow.com/#/product/horizon

Heres the long story. Reilly is Nate Holland's neice. Reilly met Lindsey at the last Olympics and said she was going to send her a board. Too bad it wasn't a Kessler BX. But the one she got is nice but not made for racing. Reilly was jumping a cliff here at Montana Snowbowl and unfortunately it delaminated after she landed and wiped out. She called me to see if I could help her get it fixed or replaced.

Reilly is by far the best 15 year old boarder cross racer in Montana. She hopes to follow after her uncle Nate and Pat's footsteps and make a name/career for herself in snowboarding.

Anyway, your help is greatly appreciated! I did send them a message on Facebook and looked up there website already but no ph. or street address was found.

Thank you!

Ed

Is jumping a cliff covered under warranty for a promotional board?

Sorry- I poured over their site and couldn't find anything. Have you tried something generic like "info@simssnow.com"? Another option is to call your local Spots Authority- at the bottom of the board pages it says they are available there (specifically).