Note to New Members ×

Coiler VSR love

Bobby Buggs

Hate to sound like a Bruce ball washer but I got out on my 177 VSR-m today and its just plain stupid. I have purchased 3 boards from him since 2003 and each one has been better than the last. I thought I would never consider parting with my All mountain but that changed today. The words escape me right now, imagine that:eek: but Im all in on VSR.

Hey Bobby, I just watched your video. I had to laugh when you talk about the G loading, and feeling it in your back. I have been riding longboards all summer long, so my legs are in great shape. But my back, oh boy! You can really feel it in your lower back the next day after pushing this board hard. It's way too much fun. :D

p.s. I love that woody topsheet. I have seen a few in person, and they are even more impressive when seen first hand. One of my future boards will have that topsheet for sure.

Hey Bobby, I just watched your video. I had to laugh when you talk about the G loading, and feeling it in your back.

Well I had a disc L5 blow 6 years ago which left me with nerve damage to my right/back leg. Those Power heel sides can expose the resulting weakness there for me. Im pretty sure the disc went while pushing a Madd 170.

Bobby, its a 173 Tight(approx sidecut 11.5 M) VSR, 23cm wide.

Yeah I thought it looked wider than mine, mine is a 20 CM mid with a 13M average. That 23 must allow you to go much lower on your angles. Im pretty much locked at 60-55, anything lower will boot for sure.