dingbat

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Corn!!!

March has not been gentle to the BEast. But corn is good.

VT still has solid coverage right now. From Rutland north is VERY good. Much pow was slashed at Killington this past Monday :eplus2:

Have two 2 for 1 deals at Mt Snow to use up. Will be headed there tomorrow if anyone wants to join in the fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious too. The B-East is still open for weekends. I think they had a little fresh on Monday, but the last few weeks were warm around here.

I can report that VT is still doing fine. Was out at Mt Snow yesterday--seemingly full coverage with snow still in the woods. Its been frozen gran/loose gran for a while, but they just had a few inches to freshen things up. I hear mountains further north picked up more and base depths are above average for late March.

Saw a guy on a silver Virus carving it up at Snow, as well as someone on a Oxess/Kessler? BX.

We had spring skiing this last weekend and I'll expect the same this coming Sat. Sun. I'm on my rock board from here on out at the BEast. I think lafcadio used up the last of our groom.;):D

I haven't been, but I'd expect you could find some good groom up north in the VT without much trouble.

I think lafcadio used up the last of our groom.;):D

I think so too. :ices_ange Comp was nice in the morning, but someone forgot to groom Exhibition. :eek:

I haven't been, but I'd expect you could find some good groom up north in the VT without much trouble.

Stowe was nice last Saturday and I ran into five other carvers. I also heard that conditions were excellent at Burke.

Yeah. There's still plenty of coverage up there. It's just that when the crocus start coming up in people's yards, they stop skiing, so you close the hill. You get a dump like we might for this weekend, and people start thinking about it again, so you open the hill.