Note to New Members ×

Schweetzer reports ver 2.0.11

b0ardski

tommorrow.Sorry I didn't confirm til now.Confirm that you can still do it and I'll be coming up tommorrow.

the conditions aren't the best but I will be there. Inside the lake view lodge at 8:30ish, at the clock tower at 8:50.

What's you plan?

Had the best night session in years friday night. Dumping all afternoon and the fresh was chopped up but the nidecker loved it carving 6"+ ruts through the piles and scrapes with equal aplomb forward & switch. Big grins till my legs gave out.

Deja'vu

Had another best night session in years friday night. Dumping all afternoon and the fresh was chopped up but the 173 Identity loved it carving 6"+ ruts through the piles and scrapes with equal aplomb forward & switch. Big grins till my legs gave out.

The fresh snow has almost cured our ice problem

stake.jpg?last_mod=1295715901

Friday was a freakin sweet carving day with just soft enough groomers. In the afternoon when the toyota ski free crowds thinned out the 185 Identity, with newly added heel lift & widened stance, kicked steep groomer a$$ with high speed edge to edge "ribbon candy" carves. This impressed several peeps watching from the lift to catch me in the liftline, give kudos and ask to make a run with me to watch the wierdo with poles on a snowboard make turns only the ski racers amongst them could match.

Staying home today to let the head deflate:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys;

I see some hooking up early. Are we still planning some riding days between the 22 thru the 27th? That's somewhere between a Tuesday and a Sunday. Tuesday is tough for me, other days negotiable.

Steve, I ain't rooming with you. You snore too much!

:AR15firin:eplus2:

Hey guys;

I see some hooking up early. Are we still planning some riding days between the 22 thru the 27th? That's somewhere between a Tuesday and a Sunday. Tuesday is tough for me, other days negotiable.

Steve, I ain't rooming with you. You snore too much!

:AR15firin:eplus2:

Yes, a few will be there on Monday all so. http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32611