Note to New Members ×

Gromel brand alpine boards ?

SteveInOregon

So I'll bite,, taking a trip down 71 to meet with Gromel Sunday.. Should be interesting..

If my foot fits.. I'll ride in the rain.. and test some.. not ideal.. but at least I'll get a feel for a sniff test review or if not at least I can look and give a visual review...

He called pretty quick and was nice to talk to.. wow a custom board builder south of Cleveland.. pinch me.. I must be dreaming..:biggthump

Here we go...

Right Said Shred

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've left a voicemail with Chuck, or instructor buddy, to see if he can arrange any ticket discounts or freebies for you guys. Sunday is normally his day off, and he may have used up all of his guest tickets for the year - so this may be a dead end. But it's worth a shot.

I left Chuck a voicemail with your number. He's a good guy and will help out if possible. Grooming is usually decent unless the John Deere is tied up spreading manure somewhere. :) Actually they have a couple of PistenBully 300's.