Note to New Members ×

Jets or Pats ?

jtslalom

this bunch of losers very well could be 500% for the season, even my ex-wife fathers agrees with me, and the goon has had jets season tickets for 15yrs. 3 overtime wins in a row, where their opposition tried there hardest to give the game away mentally, and the jest squicked it out.

who's improved more since the last meeting ?

it will be a great game no doubt about that, but rex ryan is not a good coach and he will get out coached. the jets are good because they brought in a bunch of freaks, that haven't won a thing yet. the super bowl, is always gonna have to go thru foxboro as long as tommy boys is around, fact not opinion.

Oh well i retract my previous pick. I didn't realize your ex-wife's father picked the pats. And actually it was two OT wins in a row, and the only reason those games went to OT was the kicker missed 3/4 field goals.

You have to hate when your whole team is working for a win, and some streaky kicker who is in 3 or 4 plays a game can destroy everything the whole team has put together over 4 hours.

noah,

you did do the math right :biggthump you just forgot to let us know, how many points the jokes field goal kicker would put up.

28+17 = 45 to 3 " whatever you want to call it ! "

i heard the jokes actually weren't even there, literally and figuratively. that fata$$ REX "all you can eat $hit" RYAN sent up the Hofstra div 1AA squad to try play mind games with the 2010/2011 coach of the year with 3 super bowl wrings to his name. maybe this year instead of going to training camp with the jets, the cameras can follow POO BUTT REX to the reality tv show, "the biggest loser ?? "

i wounder if the jets could have slowed down the pats offense by using orange cones in their defensive scheme instead.

from the replays on ESPN, if the pats also used cones, dirty Sanchez still probably would have had three pics.

Roger Goodell is signing off today with league officials, for a new name for the quarterback position in NY, INDY, MIN, the interceptionback. maybe the league should put red strobe lights on the helmets of defenders for guys like dirty Sanchez, not the Man-ning anymore, actually they both $uck, and Grandpa Farvrah, so interception-backs dont throw as many pics as they put up in points in a game ?? last nights performance, had to have been an NFL record, by Sanchez, 3 points 3 pics, in a game that meant something ?

guess I got the score wrong...I believe this is what you call a Statement!