Note to New Members ×

Sold Out!

Mark.Andersen

Yesterday, I saw the TD2's up close...very fine design. I would agree that TD's and Cateks are the best bindings on the market. Although, I love the infinite adjustability of the Catek bindings (cant/lift). Both are great, but Catek wins in my opinion.

Hugh

Guest bhheintz

The TD2s look amazing!

Anybody tried Cateks and TD2s to compare?

Is there any disadvantage to the Catek in comparison?

It looks like the Cateks ride extremely high. Is this true, and does this present a disadvantage over the TD2s?

Thanks for the input!

(trying to decide between getting some Cateks fast or waiting for the TD2s)

~Benjamin Heintz

Guest Randy S.
Originally posted by bhheintz

The TD2s look amazing!

Anybody tried Cateks and TD2s to compare?

I tried the Cateks last season and just spent my first day on my TD2s. Infinite adjustability on the Cateks is nice. However, the new TD2s give pretty good adjustability (see Jack's Posting on that in another thread). Whats great about them is the shock absorption. I rode the first part of the morning on my 182 GS board with my F2s Titanflex. Then I switched boards to my 171 FreeCarve with the TD2s. What a difference in smoothness. Small vibrations seem to disappear (well, not entirely, but it was a dramatically different ride.). I rode with the medium elastomer. Tomrrow I may switch and try the soft one.

I'm very psyched I spent the money on the Bombers right now. Oh, and the snow is great in Tahoe.