Note to New Members ×

Bindings for Boardercross

eastcoasticerider

yes that is the short answer...for softboot and binding...I think east wants specific brand/model names? I will not advertise a binding, but I've seen anytype win races from stepin to the flowstrap and even alpiners on hardboot.

It is the driver not the car...yea?

In addition, the 4wd may accept hardboot but the board is designed bit wide for benefit of any plate design. They use any and all kind of models on the tour, but you also want a solid snug interface that will not explode...Of course, you also need something with warranty/service or binding you can replace, if you find yourself in that situation.

In addition, the 4wd may accept hardboot but the board is designed bit wide for benefit of any plate design.
The 4WD is 21.5 cm wide and doesn't work well with softies. Maybe you're thinking of the ATV at 23.5 cm?

From the Prior website regarding the 4WD:

The 4WD is designed for the hard-boot snowboarder who wants to put the fun back into technical carving and ride the entire mountain. Its stable' date=' versatile ride has made it the most popular board in its class for several years running.

Best for - Groomers, fall line, powder, hardpack, ice, moguls, steeps, and crud.

Rider type - Recreational and advanced alpine snowboarders who want all-mountain performance; hard-boot BX competitors seeking gold at intermediate and World Cup races.[/quote']