Note to New Members ×

Hangl/Apex Composites plate insert pattern

SunSurfer

Does anyone have measured details of the insert spacing for the Hangl/Apex Composites plates?

From what I can see of the various photos posted on this site it appears that there is approx. 12cm between the centres of the Left & Right side inserts. Otherwise I'm just guessing.

SunSurfer

KIWI 13.cm on ctr across ,the row of outside t-nuts for brackets up and down at 3.cm on ctr. Hangl base plates are mounted by two sets of 3.cm t-nuts at 10.cm apart. As long as you have 3.cm on ctr for brackets you will be OK . This would allow you to even use my hardware.

Thanks Mike,

I have just got hold of some pre-PTex'd inserts to modify the mounts on my 4x4 boards so the precise measurements are most helpful.

You're probably aware that I'm developing/making my own homebake plate(s) but also want to be able to fit commercial solutions in the future. Might still wait for some more info on whether agreement between Apex Composites and other players (cf. B Varsava's post about discussions taking place off board) has been able to be reached before I pick up my drill!

Alan