Note to New Members ×

HEAD AX 171 and Raichle 225

voytazbrna

Hi,

Since I just got my new setup I'm selling my old stuff. The board is a HEAD AX 171 with plenty camber left. It comes with Raichle X-Bone Step-in bindings. The boots are Raichle 225 size 28.5 with In-tec heels.

The board with the bindings is $150 + shipping and the boots are $50 + shipping. I'll ship anywhere since you're paying for it. It's still in nice shape. Let me know if you have any questions. If you want better quality pics email me.

UPDATE: Boots and bindings are sold. Board is still available for $100 plus shipping.

post-6878-141842313632_thumb.jpg

post-6878-141842313634_thumb.jpg

post-6878-141842313635_thumb.jpg

The board is the same than the Elan Ballistic. The Head Ax is just not well know in North-America cause it was supposed to be a board only available in Japan but some shop in North-America got them, but it's very rare.

Shape, in deed, looks like Elan Ballistic. If the structure is the same too, this is a $100 deal for a carbon fiber board! Someone should grab this - lots of fun - read my few posts on Ballistic. Stiff, pop, edge hold, progressive tight sidecut....