Note to New Members ×

Road kill or Run kill

C5 Golfer

So I am coming down a run at WhistlerBlackcomb today and a guy in front of me runs over a squirrel with his skisas it ran accross the slope.. almost cuts hm in half.. so is it Road Kill or Run Kill? it was pretty ugly and have never heard of this happening before. Come close on my bike but never on a snowboard.

So I am coming down a run at WhistlerBlackcomb today and a guy in front of me runs over a squirrel with his skisas it ran accross the slope.. almost cuts hm in half.. so is it Road Kill or Run Kill? it was pretty ugly and have never heard of this happening before. Come close on my bike but never on a snowboard.

Slope Kill? I drove over a turtle at night in the summer with my Jeep (top and doors off) and it sounded like a gun shot.

I clipped one at Bromley last year. Did the classic squirrel thing, kept running it's course as I tried to pull ahead of it, then when I transitioned to go behind it, it reversed direction and ran right under the nose of my board. I caught a piece of it, it rolled across the top of my deck in front of my front foot, then hobbled off into the woods.